so you just tried to submit one of my forms and its failed and you got this 503 error message.
this messgae has been happening to some people- it is mainly because the device hou are on has too much cache/cookies stored and they need to be cleared since its a lot of data for your phone to send to me so they time out – to fix this please follow the steps below to delete the cache and cookies.
it is also suggested you go to a private or incognito window.
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
How do I clear cache and cookies on my Samsung?
Clear cache / cookies / history
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Internet.
- Tap the MORE icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Delete personal data.
- Choose one of the following: Cache. Cookies and site data. Browsing history.
- Tap DELETE.