Depending on the size of the tattoo being removed the laser generally is $80 per session minimum plus tax- payable at your appointment. all methods of payment are accepted. cash, credit cards or debit are available at your appointment.
please be sure to read the sections on the website re: Aftercare, there are many other interesting details about tattoo’s and what to expect on the website. if you have any questions please be sure to give matthew an email email@example.com
do you want to add this to your calendar!?
The Address is 115 Rands Road, AJAX – Harwood and Westney are the main intersections
please be sure to show up to your appointment ON TIME.
unfortunately due to covid restrictions directed by public health current occupancy within the private tattoo area is 1:1 which is mainly for the artist safty. for obvious reasons i can not socially distance myself from you from the 2meters they require and im wearing the required by public health ppe to protect myself, they dont allow additional people for these reasons.
Some things to remember before youcome
1. there is a waiver that needs to be filled out 1-2 hours prior to your arrival (this will be sent in another email) www.inkisart.ca/laserwaiver
2. be sure to eat a high carb meal before your1-3 hours before your arrival, these carbs help your body with the endorphine rush so that you can tolerate the pain a bit better but also so that you do not pass out. if you have not eaten adequetly i may request you leave to go eat something.
Many people are anxious and or nervous and dont have much of an appetite before hand, and or feel they dont normally eat much- your not preparing for a normal day/routine at the office. you are about to go through a whole different experience. lack of callories to help your body cope and maintain the energy neccessarty to ignore the discomforts of your tattoo (even if youfeel are minimal) is substantial. your body needs 200+ calories plus per hour of tattooing to keep up with the adrenaline. if you dont eat adequetly could risk you feeling more pain and discomfort as well as a strong possibility of going into shock and possibility of passing out. if this happens you will need a SUGARY drink (pop or juice or candy) to get your sugars up fast plus an additional snack to recover. in somecircumstances this will end the tattoo session and we will need to reschedule for when you can come better prepared. and if you have not eaten adequetly i may also send youhome/reschedule if needed if you didnt bring a meal/snack with you.
3. be sure to bring a sugary drink and a snack with you, even if your justgetting a small tattoo. you will need this shoud any symptoms of fatigue, light headedness occour during the tattoo.
4. try and get a good nights rest prior to your tattoo appointment. stress and fatigue can result in a more painful experience since your body is already struggling to make it the rest of the day.
5. do not come if you are sick! if your immune system is already down and your recovering from a cold or other illnesses, its possible that your tattoo will not heal properly and have a greater risk of infection. you must be healthy to get tattooed. also i dont want your germs haha.. aside from covid. i will probably continue to wear a mask for my own safty. if there is a chance you are recovering or possibly have a cold etc. id appreciate the same respect. i get sick easily and there is no sick days in my idustry without cancelling appointments. which i dont want to do
6. It is best you must avoid sun exposure for 12 weeks , bathing and swimming for up to 4 weeks and only light activity (no gym/strenous exercise for a minimum of 10 day) this is your responibility to make sure you can commit to this time to heal adequately, failure to do so could inhibit healing.
7.do not use drugs or alcohol 24-48 hours prior to your tattoo appointmet.
8. wear loose comfortable clothing to your appointment with easy accessto your tattoo area. , you may wish to bring a sweater or blanke for comfort as my sudio can be a little chilly.
Aftercare Supply List
a fresh supply of paper twel
Unscented lotion (luberderm)
Unscented soap – Dove or Ivory
Cash is preffered. however i accept credit cards, debit as well.
if you have any questions please contact the studio
Ink Is Art Tattoo Lounge