PLEASE READ All of this info!
Your booking fee of $75 minimum unless specified otherwise is Payable via e-transfer to email@example.com
your appointment is only held for 24 hours so please send this booking fee as soon as possible.
The Address is 115 Rands Road, AJAX – Harwood and Westney are the main intersections
to accept your appointment booking please fill out the form
please reply to this email if you need to reach me for any reason pertaining to this booked tattoo appointment so all communication is kept together and easy for me to search if needed.
please be sure to read the sections on the website re: Aftercare, there are many other interesting details about tattoo’s and what to expect on the website. if you have any questions please be sure to give christine an email at the email address below.
do you want to add this to your calendar!?
please be sure to show up to your appointment ON TIME.
respectfully, I request that you come alone to your apt. I don’t have a large studio space to accommodate more than one individual.
If your Design has Script – please visit www.dafont.com and pick one and email the download link.
if you have a small tattoo ie: only script/logo/linework – or something that is basically being copied or under 2inches. please dont expect to see a design.
Some things to remember before you come
1. there is a waiver that needs to be filled out 1-2 hours prior to your arrival (this will be sent in another email) www.inkisart.ca/tattoowaiver
if you fill this out prematurely- you will need to fill it out again the day of your tattoo appointment.
2. be sure to eat a high carb meal before your1-3 hours before your arrival, these carbs help your body with the endorphine rush so that you can tolerate the pain a bit better but also so that you do not pass out. if you have not eaten adequetly i may request you leave to go eat something. do not skip a meal! If you do not eat adequately this may result in the tattoo feeling more painful, and increase risk of fainting. and please NO COFFEE/caffeine 24 hours before to reduce bleeding.
Many people are anxious and or nervous and dont have much of an appetite before hand, and or feel they dont normally eat much- your not preparing for a normal day/routine at the office. you are about to go through a whole different experience. lack of callories to help your body cope and maintain the energy neccessarty to ignore the discomforts of your tattoo (even if youfeel are minimal) is substantial. your body needs 200+ calories plus per hour of tattooing to keep up with the adrenaline. if you dont eat adequetly could risk you feeling more pain and discomfort as well as a strong possibility of going into shock and possibility of passing out. if this happens you will need a SUGARY drink (pop or juice or candy) to get your sugars up fast plus an additional snack to recover. in somecircumstances this will end the tattoo session and we will need to reschedule for when you can come better prepared. and if you have not eaten adequetly i may also send youhome/reschedule if needed if you didnt bring a meal/snack with you.
3. be sure to bring a sugary drink and a snack with you, even if your just getting a small tattoo. you will need this shoud any symptoms of fatigue, light headedness occour during the tattoo. do not bring coffee- Gatorade or just plain water as these are not adequate for its required purpose. juice or pop! not sugar free!
4. try and get a good nights rest prior to your tattoo appointment. stress and fatigue can result in a more painful experience since your body is already struggling to make it the rest of the day.
5. do not come if you are sick! if your immune system is already down and your recovering from a cold or other illnesses, its possible that your tattoo will not heal properly and have a greater risk of infection. you must be healthy to get tattooed. also i dont want your germs haha.. aside from covid. i will probably continue to wear a mask for my own safty. if there is a chance you are recovering or possibly have a cold etc. id appreciate the same respect. i get sick easily and there is no sick days in my idustry without cancelling appointments. which i dont want to do
NO SUN EXPOSURE- The sun is your tattoos worst enemy, if you expose your healing tattoo to the sun it can react with the healing ink and literally burn it from the inside out, so UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES expose your healing tattoo to prolonged direct sunlight. Even a healed tattoo will fade when exposed to the sun or tanning beds with time, if you must expose your HEALEDtattoo (after 3 months) to those nasty UV rays be sure to use a high SPF SUNBLOCK (at least spf30) your new tattoo should not be exposed to sun for minimally 3-4 months so protect your investment.
NO EXERCISE for first 14 days– SWEAT AND THE EXTRA BLOOD FLOW CAN/will cause infection, prolonged healing and damages that will require touch ups that are not included in the free touch up policy.
Once your tattoo has surface healed you can return to your normal workout routine.
6. a tattoo is a great commitment – this is your responsibility to make sure you can commit to this time to heal your tattoo adequetly, or you may forfeit your free touch-up.
7.do not use drugs or alcohol 24-48 hours prior to your tattoo appointmet.
8. wear loose comfortable clothing to your appointment with easy accessto your tattoo area. , you may wish to bring a sweater or blanke for comfort as my sudio can be a little chilly.
Aftercare Supply List
a fresh supply of paper twel
Unscented lotion (luberderm)
Unscented soap – Dove or Ivory
Cash is preffered. however i accept credit cards, debit as well. Tax is applied to all tattoo services.